Bag goodies, win prizes
As a My 20 Minuten member, you benefit from the complete extra program: You take part exclusively in competitions and receive cool goodies.
Benefit from exclusive shopping offers
Yes, with My 20 Minuten you can also store: Once logged in, you'll find a new, unique offer from selected brands every day - with exclusive discounts for My 20 Minuten members.
You can now read 20 Minuten in different languages. More to follow.
- Open the 20 Minuten or 20 minutes app
- Register free of charge with a single click in the ‘Cockpit’ menu item
- Choose your preferred language
Use features you've always wanted
Give your opinion on controversial stories and personalize the portal: Thanks to your login, you'll have access to numerous useful features and services that will make your experience on 20 Minutes even more exciting.
Your login to the biggest Swiss media platforms
My 20 Minuten is connected to OneLog, the login alliance of the largest Swiss publishing houses. With your login, you gain access to the offerings of many other media titles and conveniently register for offers and premium content.
Pimp your chats with virtual stickers
Our virtual goodie for you: With Graphic Stickers for your Messenger, you'll make cool statements in group chats - all without words. Register with My 20 Minutes, download and get started!
Up for grabs
Whether Meet & Greet with stars or special access to events: With your My 20 Minuten login you can regularly and exclusively participate in raffles. Here you will find the current previews - exactly, anticipation is the best joy!
Why should I register?
With one login you become part of the 20 Minuten community and benefit daily from exclusive benefits and cool features:
- Daily deal: Every day a different branded item with a big discount.
- You can take part in our competitions with just one click
- You can enter comments on our articles and join the discussion in the largest community in Switzerland
- With our multilanguage feature in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Ukrainian, Russian, Albanian, Serbian, Bosnian and Croatian you can read our articles in your native language
- With My News Plus we offer you articles from selected partner editorial offices: Even more news, research and background reports for you
- You get access to your comment history and the statistics of comment ratings
- You give us something in return: Thanks to users with a login, we can improve our service in a targeted manner. Because we understand what moves you personally
- You receive our lifestyle newsletter - your monthly update on current contests, trends and specials on topics such as living, travel, fashion or car & mobility
I can't log in with my login data. How should I proceed?
Do I need to register to read articles in the future?
No, even without registration you have access to our articles. However, we provide special content exclusively for My 20 Minuten members.
What happens to my data when I register? Is it passed on to external partners?
Does the login cost me anything? Do I have to deposit a credit card?
The login is free and you don't have to deposit a credit card. If you want to benefit from the daily deals, you can pay for them using the common payment methods.
Will I still get ads displayed?
Yes, registration does not affect the existing offer.
I already have a 20 minutes login, do I need to register again?
No. Username and password will be transferred to the new system. You just need to log in again.
I already have a 20 minute login, but I forgot the password. Can I reset this or do I have to register again?
Username and password will be transferred to the new system. You can enter your username and set a new password using the “Forgot Password” button.
Is the login only valid for 20 minutes or can I use it to log in to other platforms?
The login is currently valid for 20 minutes and 20 minutes. It is planned that in a second step the Tamedia titles (Basler Zeitung, Berner Oberländer, Berner Zeitung, Der Bund, Der Landbote, Langenthaler Tagblatt, Tages-Anzeiger, Thuner Tagblatt, Zürcher Unterländer, Zürichsee-Zeitung) will also be accessible with the same login.
Previously, the login also worked for other TX Group/Tamedia titles. Now suddenly it doesn't. Why?
20 Minuten and the Tamedia titles used to use the same login technology. This is also planned for the future, but different technologies are in use during a transition phase. As long as nothing is changed to the login and password, access via the same login will continue to be possible for all titles.
When will I be able to use the login again for other TX Group/Tamedia titles?
A shared login is expected to be possible again over the coming months.
I don't want to receive the newsletter. How can I unsubscribe?
Unsubscribing is possible at any time. You will find the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter.